Concept Marketing exists in the space where we do great work for great clients, work hard, have a lot of fun, and insert your favorite work life balance cliché here. We are an agency, which means thing can get a little nutty sometimes. We are small, which means we wear many hats and push ourselves to do great work quickly and efficiently for our clients. We are smart, and work to constantly guide our clients to better strategies and work that delivers for them. At Concept Marketing we love working in Park City, it’s great up here. There are fantastic food options, trailheads around every corner, and views on views, and seriously, how often did you really play fooseball anyway?
We’ve all seen the lines before about current positions and how if you don’t see the perfect position we are always accepting resumes. It’s never a lie, but always a nice way of skirting the issue. Concept Marketing loves talking to quality people in the marketing, advertising, creative, strategic, and sales fields. Give us a call, shoot us an email. We would love to talk.
Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in digital media, print and other formats. Utilize software and hand-rendering to create design that meets the needs of the client. Develop overall layout and production design for advertising and marketing projects.
- Meet with team members to establish a vision and objective for a product or design.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for advertising and marketing materials.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color theory, typography, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for websites and online marketing efforts.
- Develop and design logos for products and clients.
- Create and develop corporate identity for clients.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of ads for magazines, newspapers, billboards, online ads, direct mail, etc.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends as it relates to design.
- Collaborate with independent contractors to ensure design hits the target assigned.
- Collaborate with printers to select type of paper, ink and printing techniques to enable the vision to come to life.
- Communicate with clients to ensure design target is accomplished.
- Participate in team brainstorming; contributing knowledge to the team.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 10+ years industry experience
- Adobe Systems
- Strong visual sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi task
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage a varying schedule and tight deadlines
- Experience excelling in a dynamic culture that requires adaptability to changes in procedures, processes, technologies, responsibilities, assignments, schedules and unknown evolutions of team requirements
- Be self-disciplined, diligent, and have strong work ethic
- Excellent decision making and critical thinking skills
We’re always looking for talented individuals with industry experience to join our team. If you have a skillset that could be helpful to us, please don’t hesitate to reach out with your information!